WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. — Although general public tickets for the inaugural Big Ten Football Championship Game are sold out, each conference school will receive 150 tickets (100 priced at $125 and 50 priced at $175) to sell.
The Purdue Athletic Ticket Office is taking requests from interested John Purdue Club members through November 1, 2011 and tickets will be allocated based on JPC priority points.
In addition, a limited number of premium packages are available for $1,000 from the Indiana Sports Corp.
The packages include:
- Game Ticket (best seats)
- Ticket to the Big Ten Conference Awards Gala
- Ticket to the Big Ten/FOX Sports Fan Festival
- Ticket to the VIP Pregame Hospitality in the Indiana Convention Center
- VIP access to Lucas Oil Stadium from the Convention Center
- Commemorative Gift
- VIP Parking (one pass for every four VIP tickets purchased)
Fans interested in the premium packages should email the Indiana Sports Corp.
The 20,000 general public tickets were sold within two hours when they went on the sale July 30. The remaining tickets for the game are being allocated as follows: 30,000 to the participating teams (15,000 apiece) and 18,000 for the Big Ten, sponsors and Indianapolis Colts season-ticket holders.
The Big Ten Football Championship Game will be played Saturday, December 3, 2011 at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis. Kickoff is set for 8:17pm Eastern Time.