Advocacy and Support Groups
- MOMS Club of West Lafayette-West
Not-for-profit group that supports mothers and their children and provides them with activities to do during the daytime hours. There are four chapters of MOMS Club in the Greater Lafayette area.
The Tippecanoe County Knee Replacement Support Group — “TippecaKnees” — is a support group intended for anyone who is considering having Total Knee Replacement (TKR) or who has recently had it done. Hip replacement patients welcome as well.
- Senior Citizen’s Services
- Support Group Meetings
- Youth Recreation and Advocacy
Child Care Resources
- Child Care in Lafayette and West Lafayette
Day care facilities listed with phone numbers and addresses.
Shelter, Housing and Financial Assistance
- Food Pantries & Resources
- Clothing & Furniture Resources
- Temporary Shelter
- Housing Assistance
- Financial Help – Government
- Financial Help – Private Programs